Friday, January 27, 2012

Murder Mayhem at Acadia


By Bill B, Ben, Jonathan, Dan, Kathy, Robyn, Gary, and Maggie
Written in a Cognitive Skills Group on January 10, 2012 
Three days passed before they found the body.  Detective Bill B, who was in charge of the investigation, was resultantly fired.  “But the leads they gave me were gnarly.  They sent me every wrong direction,” he protested, as he packed up his office in shame.

Bill’s assistant, Laura, suddenly saw a snake on the ground where the body was found.  “Oh my gosh, guys, get over here and take a look at this!”

 Ben, Jonathan, Dan, Kathy, Robyn, Gary, and Maggie rushed to the scene.  There was a gut-wrenching stench.  Kathy yelled, “this is doing wonders for my appetite and I had a gourmet pizza for lunch.  I think I’m going to hurl.”  She proceeded to puke. 

Everyone leapt back due to the pungent smell.  While hopping back, Dan stumbled and fell over something fleshy.  “Are you okay?” Laura yelled. 

“I’m okay, but why am I covered in blood?”

Gary peered at Dan and asked, “is it because you’re so blood-thirsty?”

“Forget that,” yelled Robyn, “what the heck is that body doing there?”

Ben acclaimed, “Oh my gosh, that’s Donald Duck!”

Jonathan looked down at the corpse, threw himself on top of the duck and exclaimed while bawling, “that’s my brother!”