Tuesday, August 7, 2012


Summer time when my sister and I were young meant going to our aunt and uncle's house, going to their pool, and meeting with old friends and making new friends. Going to different places like The
zoo, going in to the city to see the liberty bell, and just having fun, also playing tricks on Our aunt , having water gun fights with my dad and sister, and having fun with each other.

Fall meant going back to school when I was young looking forward to trick er treating , having fun with friends sleep over parties and as always my dad teasing my sister and I, and our friends.

Winter meant in December going out and buying a Christmas tree, Helping to wrap Christmas gifts for each other. Playing Christmas music while decorating the tree, making Christmas cookies. Going to church on Christmas eve. Just enjoying the holidays.

Spring time meant planting flowers, running around the back yard with the dog, Taking her for walks around the block and caring her at times when she got scared when she hear a noise she did not like.
.
It is fun having fun with my family.

Jackie Serviss