Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Memorable Sports’ ball
If you want a sports-ball, with a certain team’s name, logo, there are a lot of sites you can go to; but I’d suggest ‘SPORTSBALL.NET’, and just tell them the Team Name, the year/season because the website may refer to it differently, Like say you want the 1969 Flyers,  just type in The Philadelphia-Flyers/1969.
The cost may be pretty pricy, or expensive, so like tell your Caregiver, or Parent, to get it for you for Xmas, or person that sent you to this program.  If I were to get a piece of Sports’ Memorabilia, I would get a baseball from the Phillies/1979-1980, because there is 1-player, that played from about 1969-1983, who I really like. If I were to get an Astros’ ball, from 1969-1973, I wouldn’t mind,  just tossing it, because I’m not really into that team, or year.