Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The end of July

Wednesday, July 30, 2013 @ 9:30 AM On Monday morning I tried calling my brother Tim and his wife Doris answered . I asked her if I could talk to Tim and she told me that he was still in bed. So at about two PM I tried because he leaves for work at 2:15, I left it ring four times and hung up because I didn't want to get the answer box. I then went in and went to the bathroom and as soon as I got in there my cell phone started to ring, I looked on it and it said “Tim”, so I answered and Tim told me that he will be here next Friday at noon to pick me up for an eight day visit! I called and talked to our second cousin Billy Beard over the weekend and he told me that he would get me that Kawasaki ZXX-14 in red or blue real soon! I told him that I would ride with him all the time! Our cousin Jim is supposed to be getting me that new Corvette in red with a hard top and manual transmission real soon. I talked to our uncle Aldus over the weekend and he told me that he would work very hard to get me into that place on South Potomac Street in Waynesboro very soon and live with him and Aunt Nancy! I also called and talked to our aunt May and she told me that she and our uncle Ralph will work very hard to get me into one of those three places in Chambersburg very soon. No patter what happens it will be better for me in the long run!