Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dan's TV Favs

            When I was growing up, I had a few favorite actors/actresses and movies/shows.  My first favorite movie(s) were "Back to the Future I, II, & III."  That being said, my first favorite actor was, of course, Marty McFly; I mean Michael J. Fox.  I remember saying to myself, I wanna be super cool, highly respected and have a sweetheart girlfriend just like him!  At that time I also enjoyed watching the  prime-time television shows "Who's the Boss" and when I could, "Beverly Hills 90210."  On the a fore mentioned shows, I liked watching Shannen Doherty of "90210" and I swear, for a while, I had the biggest crush on Alyssa Milano's character, Samantha, on "Who's the Boss."  I figured,"look, all of my classmates try to be like them and they are really,really awesome!"  You may notice that most of my favorite actors and actresses appeared on my favorite programs and no offense, they just don't write them like they used to back in the later 80's and early 90's!  Ready? 1,2,3, Action!!!

by: Daniel